- Return flights from Dublin to Brussels with Ryanair
- Airport taxes and security charges.
- Three nights' accommodation at the four star NH Brussels City Centre Hotel,
- Buffet breakfast.
- Coach transfers - airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday. Transfer times (all times are approximate!): airport to the hotel - 10 miles (20 mins), hotel to the Grand Prix circuit - 91.2 miles (1 hr 40 mins).
- General admission tickets for Saturday and Sunday.
- Services of a tour manager.
- Single Supplement – €150 per person
- One piece checked in 15 kg bag – €80 return
- Grand Prix ticket upgrades – not available
- Travel Insurance: €45.00 per adult / €27.00 per child
Bronze General Admission tickets provide access to free seating in General Admission areas around the circuit with giant screen view. Areas accessible with a Bronze ticket include stretches alongside the extremely high speed Kemmel straight, the inside from Bruxelles corner on around to the high speed Double Gauche corner, and alongside the high speed Blanchimont sector.
NH Brussels City Centre,
Chaussée de Charleroi 17, 1060 Bruxelles, Belgium
Ph: +32 2 539 01 60
Set 1.5 km from Musée royaux des Beaux-Arts de Belgique, this modern hotel is 2.1 km from the iconic Manneken Pis statue, and 2.2 km from Grote Markt square.
Featuring hardwood floors, the polished, contemporary rooms offer free Wi-Fi, minibars and flat-screen TVs. Suites add Nespresso machines and living areas with pull-out sofas. Room service is available 24/7.
Flight times (correct at time of print)
Outward: 13.15 – arrive 15.55
Return: 16.20 – arrive 17.05