• Return flights from Dublin to Milan (Bergamo) with Ryanair
• Airport taxes and security charges
• Hand luggage only
• 3 nights accommodation at the 3* Domenichino Hotel, Milan
• European buffet breakfast
• Coach transfers ~ airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday
• Reserved Grandstand tickets on Saturday and Sunday (Lateral Parabolica*)
• Services of a tour manager
*The Lateral Parabolica Grandstand, Section C, is located near the historic masonry grandstand and offers an excellent view of this incredible turn. The straight leading to this turn is generally dealt at 300 km/h, meaning cars have to brake hard down to 180 km/h to enter the bend leading into the final straight of the circuit. This section is one of the most appreciated by speed demons as it displays impeccable driving technique from the cars that tackle the turn at high speed and brake hard, showcasing the power of their downforce.
- Single Room Supplement - €210.00 per person
- Travel Insurnance Ad €28 Ch €14
Additional ACCOMMODATION Information: Note that from 01.09.12 the city of Milan introduced a tourism tax. The tourism tax is €4.00 per person per night. This tax is not included in your costs and must be paid directly to the hotel at check-out.
Domenichino Hotel, Milan,
41 Via Domenichino,
Ph: +0039 02 48009692
Whether it be for a meeting at the MIC conference center or to watch a match at the San Siro stadium, the three star Hotel Domenichino is located in Milan, in an excellent location for tourism, shopping and business.
Modern, comfortable, and extremely convenient to the subway station in an elegant area of Milan where you can admire one of Leonardo's beautiful paintings - the Last Supper.
Flight Times (correct at time of print)
Dublin-Bergamo: depart 06.15hrs arrive 09.40hrs
Bergamo-Dublin: depart 21.55hrs arrive 23.30hrs
A valid EU member state passport is required for this tour