- Return flights from Dublin to Nice with Aer Lingus
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Carryon luggage only
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3* Piccolo Hotel, Diano Marina, Italy
- European breakfast and evening meals
- Coach transfers ~ airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday
- General admission Rocher tickets Saturday and Sunday (not seated)–
- Services of a tour manager
- Travel Insurance: €45.00 per adult / €27.00 per child
- Single room supplement €140.00
- Grand Prix ticket upgrades – no longer available
General Admission (Rocher) tickets: This area is not seated and is located on a steep rocky slope. It is on a hillside viewing area & the natural rough terrain may not suit all spectators.
Via S. Elmo,
10 Diano Marina 18013,
Riviera dei Fiori,
Ph: +0039 (0)183/407022
Our hotel is situated in Diano Marina, aptly named the western Ligurian Riviera pearl. The hotel building is an intimate and extremely welcoming structure, situated in the residential area of the town, next to the seaside, with a wonderful view on the Dianese Gulf .
Hotel facilities include a bar, restaurant and outdoor pool. All rooms have telephone, safe, TV with satellite TV and a balcony/terrace.
The excellent location of Hotel Piccolo in Riviera dei Fiori allows you to reach Alassio, San Remo, the nearby Côte d'Azur and the enchanting villages in the hinterland, such as Diano Castello, Cervo Ligure, Dolceacqua, Pigna and Triora.
Flight times (correct at time of print)
Outward: 10:50 am - arrive 2:25 pm
Return: 3:05 pm - arrive 4:40 pm
This Aer Lingus flight departs and arrives into Terminal 2 (T2), Dublin Airport.
A valid British or EU member state passport is required for this tour